Apply Now Phlebotomist - Outpatient Job in Sulphur Springs
Collects and prepares blood specimens and other samples for laboratory testing. Maintains collection areas and equipment and performs record keeping duties.
*** THIS IS A PRN POSITION ***
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a Phlebotomy; Medical Laboratory; or Medical Assistant program that includes phlebotomy preferred.
- Familiar with medical terminology; computer data entry; organizational skills.
- One year phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Phlebotomy Certificate preferred.
Per Diem As Needed