Phlebotomist - Laboratory
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Phlebotomist - Laboratory Job in Corpus Christi
Collects and prepares blood specimens and other samples for laboratory testing. Maintains collection areas and equipment and performs record keeping duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Diploma or Transcript required at time of hire per College of American Pathologist (CAP)
- Completion of a Phlebotomy; Medical Laboratory; or Medical Assistant program that includes phlebotomy preferred
- Familiar with medical terminology; computer data entry; organizational skills.
- One year phlebotomy experience preferred
- Valid Texas Driver License and proof of insurance - South campus