Phlebotomist - Laboratory
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi South
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Phlebotomist - Laboratory Job in Corpus Christi
Collects and prepares blood specimens and other samples for laboratory testing. Maintains collection areas and equipment and performs record keeping duties.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging. The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- High School diploma or equivalent.Diploma or Transcript required at time of hire per College of American Pathologist (CAP)
- Completion of a Phlebotomy; Medical Laboratory; or Medical Assistant program that includes phlebotomy preferred
- Familiar with medical terminology; computer data entry; organizational skills
- One year phlebotomy experience preferred
- Valid Texas Driver License and proof of insurance - South campus