Phlebotomist Lab Outpatient - Longview
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Phlebotomist Lab Outpatient - Longview Job in Longview
Responsible for performing all the duties of a phlebotomist including specimen collection,
specimen receiving, and specimen referrals.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Diploma or Transcript required at time of hire.
- Completion of a Phlebotomy; Medical Laboratory; or Medical Assistant program that includes phlebotomy preferred
- Familiar with medical terminology; computer data entry; organizational skills
- One year phlebotomy experience preferred
- Certification from National Accredited Program Preferred