Phlebotomist - Jacksonville - PRN
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville
Share This Job On
Phlebotomist - Jacksonville - PRN Job in Jacksonville
Responsible for performing all the duties of a phlebotomist including specimen collection, specimen receiving, and specimen referrals.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Diploma or Transcript required at time of hire.
- Completion of a Phlebotomy; Medical Laboratory; or Medical Assistant program that includes phlebotomy preferred
- Familiar with medical terminology; computer data entry; organizational skills
- One year phlebotomy experience preferred
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Certification from National Accredited Program Preferred
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.