5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Philanthropy Officer II - Foundation Admin
Moderate Overnight Travel Up To 30 Percent
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital Foundations
Share This Job On
Philanthropy Officer II - Foundation Admin Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for developing philanthropy for the Friends of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Foundation and the CHRISTUS Children’s Foundation through identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of foundation prospects.
The CHRISTUS Children’s Hospital, established in 1959, was the first children’s hospital in South-Central Texas. Located downtown, this 190-plus-bed hospital serves more than 70,000 children annually from San Antonio, South Texas and around the world. The hospital (in partnership with Baylor College of Medicine) is the only academic children’s hospital in San Antonio. Our highly specialized services meet the unique medical needs of children, from Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care to Children’s Emergency Services, the latest treatments for deformities of the spine including titanium rib implants and halo traction, a Heart Center, a specialized asthma program, a highly regarded Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, and growing maternal services to include consultation, delivery, and maternal fetal medicine.
- Bachelors degree from of an accredited college or university; however, experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions, utilizing judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate internally and externally on behalf of the foundation
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement mulitple project plans and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to articulate in writing foundation appeals and donor commnications
- Demonstrated ability to perform assigned responsibilities in a manner that meets the needs of department goals and objectives
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook required
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in nonprofit fundraising.
- Knowledge and success in working in New Braunfels/Comal County is a plus.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.