Apply Now Pharmacy Technician III Certified - Pharm General Job in San Antonio
** Up to $6,000 Sign On Bonus **
The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio, established in 1959, was the first children’s hospital in South-Central Texas. Located downtown, this 190-plus-bed hospital serves more than 70,000 children annually from San Antonio, South Texas and around the world. The hospital (in partnership with Baylor College of Medicine) is the only academic children’s hospital in San Antonio. Our highly specialized services meet the unique medical needs of children, from Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care to Children’s Emergency Services, the latest treatments for deformities of the spine including titanium rib implants and halo traction, a Heart Center, a specialized asthma program, a highly regarded Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, and growing maternal services to include consultation, delivery, and maternal fetal medicine.
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency. In addition, level III pharmacy technicians participate in department leadership activities, management of pharmacy associates, service line development and quality medication management as assigned.
· Required: 18 years old; High School diploma, or equivalent.
· Registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of practice.
· Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
· ACPE accredited IV certification program, including hazardous (minimum 40 hours); or meet minimum State requirement.
· Employed with CHRISTUS as a Pharmacy Tech II for at least 2 years or 5 years pharmacy technician experience.
· CPHT License in State of practice
· Optional BLS, ACLS, PALS for Pediatric practice