Pharmacy Technician III Certified-Pharm General
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Pharmacy Technician III Certified-Pharm General Job in Shreveport
Pharmacy Technician who works under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- The associate is expected to have completed all training and educational requirements as stated by the Louisiana Board of Pharmacy.
- Has completed training and competency assessment for the preparation of compounding sterile IV products.
- Modest computing skills: ability to use PC for word processing and ability to learn programs necessary to complete work.
- 2 years’ work experience in a hospital pharmacy
- Possession of either a current Pharmacy Technician Candidate Permit, or a current Pharmacy Technician Certificate as issued by the Louisiana Board of Pharmacy.
- Has successfully passed the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Exam.
Per Diem As Needed
Current Associate? Click here to applyNot ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool