5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Pharmacy Technician II Certified - Pharm General
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Alamo Heights
Share This Job On
Apply Now Pharmacy Technician II Certified - Pharm General Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa is proud to bring more than 145 years of Catholic, faith-based, health care excellence to Alamo Heights, an area known for its rich history and quality. Overlooking the Quarry Golf Course, the 36-bed short stay surgical hospital provides state-of-the-art technology including electronic medical records complemented by highly specialized services, physicians, and clinical care teams.
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
· Required: 18 years old; High School diploma, or equivalent.
· Registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of practice required.
· Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
· ACPE accredited IV certification program, including hazardous (minimum 40 hours); or meet minimum State requirement. Not applicable to Ambulatory Care setting or Retail setting.
· 3-5 years pharmacy technician experience preferred
· Meet all criteria of Pharmacy Technician I
· CPHT License in State of practice
· CPHT NATL
Per Diem As Needed