Pharmacy Technician I Pharm General
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
600 North Union Avenue
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Share This Job On
Apply Now Pharmacy Technician I Pharm General Job in New Braunfels
Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting the pharmacists in pharmaceutical preparation, distribution and the record keeping functions in the delivery of pharmaceutical supplies to patients in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent is required.
- Technician training program completion is preferred.
- Registration with Texas State Board of Pharmacy required.
- ACPE Sterile Process and Aseptic Skill Certification if required.
- Two (2) years previous experience in hospital pharmacy setting is preferred.