Pharmacy Technician I Certified - Full Time Job in Longview
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Registered Pharmacy Technician or Technician Trainee in the state of practice required
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
- Pharmacy experience preferred
- CPHT License in State of practice
- CPHT NATL
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Dan Revada at email@example.com