Pharmacy Tech II - Pharmacy Job in Corpus Christi
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging.The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies
- Required: High School Diploma
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- ACPE accredited IV certification program, including hazardous (minimum 40hrs) preferred.Not applicable to Ambulatory Care setting.
- 3-5 years hospital experience.
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.