Pharmacy Tech II - Pharmacy
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
1311 General Cavazos Blvd
Kingsville, TX 78363
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Pharmacy Tech II - Pharmacy Job in Kingsville
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice was built in 1999 to serve the healthcare needs of people in Alice and the surrounding communities. The hospital is a Level IV Trauma Center and is licensed for 186 beds and offers comprehensive medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency and intensive care, as well as cardiac and comprehensive services. At CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice, Coastal Bend nurses can feel confident they have a place to work that will support them and help them grow professionally.The hospital has achieved the Pathway to Excellence® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), recognizing hospitals which support and nurture their nurses’ development.
- Required: High School Diploma
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- ACPE accredited IV certification program, including hazardous (minimum 40hrs) preferred.Not applicable to Ambulatory Care setting.
- 3-5 years hospital experience.
- Pharmacy registration in the State of practice.