Pharmacist - Pharmacy
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Pharmacist - Pharmacy Job in Texarkana
Compounds and dispenses medications and other pharmaceuticals. Prepares and maintains all necessary records on prescriptions, patient charges and inventory. Provides information to the staff members on drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Must have at least a B.S. degree in Pharmacy from an accredited school of pharmacy.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Verbal ability to effectively interact with patients, physicians, and other members of the health care team.
- Must have clerkship experience from an accredited school of pharmacy. Verbal ability to effectively interact with patients, physicians, and other members of the health care team.
- Maintain current licensure/registration/certification and provide the health care center with a copy of indicated requirements. Must meet the requirements for R.Ph. licensure or internship.
- Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 1 year experience in an acute setting equal to or larger than CHRISTUS.
- Will consider new graduates with PGY 1 or PGY 2 residency strongly preferred