Personal Trainer - Lake Palestine
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances HealthPark Lake Palestine
20208 Highway 155 South
Flint, TX 75762
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Personal Trainer - Lake Palestine Job in Flint
Personal Trainer provides customized fitness programs that include education and guidance on the cardiovascular exercise and resistance training, with general advice on proper food intake and supplementation. Fitness Assessment hours varies weekly but needed for Am and PM. Personal training hours are mostly mornings, but some evenings.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- General computer skills, use of software to clock time and education training.
- The ability to work with age-specific, multi-level populations.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition, anatomy, fitness, basic nutrition
- Ability to work unsupervised while maintaining department policy and training protocols to various individual needs
- Some experience as personal trainer is preferred.
- Basic experience with equipment: cardiovascular, resistance training and free weight equipment.
- The ability to adapt training protocols to various individual’s needs.
C.Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Industry recognized Certification: Bachelors or Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Biomechanics or Exercise Science overrides certifications requirement.
- Certification from one of the following agencies: NACE, COOPER INSTITUTE, ACSM, NSCA, or AFFA
- BLS Certification: Basic Life Support
Per Diem As Needed