Perioperative and Cardiology Business Manager
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
Share This Job On
Apply Now Perioperative and Cardiology Business Manager Job in Shreveport
The Perioperative and Cardiology Business Manager works closely as a member of the management team and facilitates the integration, management, and data needs for Perioperative and Cardiology. As a leader, they work with the physicians, supervisory, and non-supervisory staff to integrate the institutional perspective in the Perioperative and Cardiology departments to achieve high levels of patient, physician, and employee satisfaction.Develops information tracking systems, preparing and displaying data concerning operations, improvement initiatives, and system changes.Monitors departmental charge masters, billing, budget and variance reports, providing recommendations for improvement, simplification, compliance, etc.Works with coders and financial resources to ensure accurate billing, rapid turn-around, and tracking of volumes, expenses, etc.Prepares financial analyses for new programs in Perioperative and Cardiology Services.Works collaboratively with other departments on cardiology issues. Supports the mission, vision and values of Christus Shreveport-Bossier Health System.
- Clinical experience in healthcare setting, minimum of 2 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Health Care related field or in Business.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in hospital or healthcare finance with progressively responsible management experience.
- Excellence in finance, analytical skills necessary to gather and interpret quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellence in PC desktop applications to include Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Advanced Outlook, Visio.