Perfusionist Job in Longview
Maintains and operates cardiopulmonary pump, autotransfusion and intra-aortic balloon pump. Provides assistance to the physicians and staff as needed. This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Associate may be required to perform other reasonably related job duties as assigned. CHRISTUS Health reserves the right to revise or change duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited program in perfusion technology. Advanced training in blood gas analysis and coagulation analysis.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Experienced in the use of Intra-aortic Balloon Pump and hemodynamic monitoring. Ability to establish priorities and plan ahead, work with minimal assistance, and communicate effectively with others.
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
- Certified or eligible for certification by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Nadia Shinkewicz at Nadia.Shinkewicz@christushealth.org or 903-291-7870