Performance Improvement Engineer I
CHRISTUS System Office
Quality and Risk Management
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Performance Improvement Engineer I Job in Irving
The Performance Improvement Engineer will guide and implement efforts to ensure that performance improvement (PI) programs are developed and managed using a data driven focus which sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives.
- Participates and/or leads teams, work groups, projects, and activities designed to improve operational performance and processes.
- Researches opportunities for performance improvement, establishes plans, and coordinates teams in achieving performance improvement for the assigned area of responsibility.
- Manages multiple projects and can work at various levels of the organization in both a clinic and inpatient environment.
- Can manage large scale projects through the entire project life cycle. Has breadth of knowledge to acquire data, convert to information, draw action plans and coach departments to their targets.
- Bachelor's Degree, Industrial Engineering
- 3-10 years' experience in designing and carrying out performance improvement plans.
- Experience in project management and change management.
- Able to work in both clinic and hospital environment.
- Proficient Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project, Minitab
- Highly accurate, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, maintain confidentiality, multi task oriented, and exhibit excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Clinical or Healthcare background
- LEAN and/or Six Sigma Training