8AM - 5PM
Performance Improvement Analyst II - Ambulatory
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Quality and Risk Management
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Woodgate Admin Bldg
1001 East SE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Performance Improvement Analyst II - Ambulatory Job in Tyler
The Performance Improvement Analyst II will serve as an ambassador for cultural best practices of CHRISTUS Health as well as a technical subject matter expert on ambulatory analytics and reporting tools. Responsible for supporting the strategic reporting needs by implementing data management and reporting solutions. Provides analytical support to the Performance Improvement team and others as directed.
- Develop recommendations for data efficiency improvements and gap analysis.
- Create custom reports in EPIC and other reporting tools.
- Document significant report parameters and other necessary information in order to recreate and troubleshoot reports as needed.
- Provide defined timelines on all projects; resolve and/or escalate issues timely,
- Partner with Performance Improvement team members as well as operational leaders to implement analytical solutions.
- Participate in professional development activities to keep current with analytic trends.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Applications to include Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- 1-5 years of experience with data extracting and reporting
- Experience with healthcare information reporting systems preferred