Apply Now Pediatric Psychologist Job in San Antonio
Baylor College of Medicine is recruiting a full-time Pediatric Psychologist to join the Division ofPediatric Psychology at CHRISTUS Children’s in San Antonio. The psychologist will receive an appointment as a full-time Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine (BCM).
The position is 100% clinical, but BCM faculty engage in research, teaching, and administrative responsibilities through our collaboration with BCM and CHRISTUS Health.Our faculty also present Grand Rounds and train residents in Pediatrics and Family Medicine and psychology interns during their clinical rotations in behavioral health.
Providers receive support for continuing education and professional development. Excellent benefits package, competitive salary, and an incentive plan are offered by Baylor College of Medicine.
- Providing diagnostic psychological evaluations, individual interventions, and family therapy to children and adolescents seeking outpatient services in Pediatric Psychology clinic
- Participating in multidisciplinary teams with pediatric subspecialties
- Participating in creation of new clinics/programs.
- Doctoral Degree (PhD or PsyD) in Clinical or School Psychology at APA-accredited programs.
- Completed an APA-accredited psychology internship.
- Completed a postdoctoral fellowship in child or pediatric psychology or equivalent experience.
- Licensed or license-eligible in Texas.
- Training and/or experience with parent interventions and children with behavioral and neurodevelopmental disorders is preferred or must be willing to train in these areas.
Please reach out with any questions about the position to the Pediatric Psychology’s Division Chief, Dr. Elena Mikalsen firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.