Patient, Visitor & Associate Health Screener FT/40HRS (Temporary Assignment)
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient, Visitor & Associate Health Screener FT/40HRS (Temporary Assignment) Job in Santa Fe
Responsible for greeting patients and associates in warm friendly tone Documentation and interviewing of patients and associates to obtain accurate health screening information such as asking questions about symptoms related to COVID -19 or any other contagious disease that is deemed a threat to public health and safety, asks questions as to recent travel as determined restricted by current public health orders and temperature checks. Associate must be able to accurately take patient and associate temperature and discuss and insure associate and patient are compliant with any hospital or public health orders related to social distancing, hand washing/sanitizing and face covering requirements. Must be flexible and willing to work at various hospital locations where health screenings are being performed.
EDUCATION: High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Hospitable and sensitive to needs and feelings of others
- Passion for making people feel welcome
- Enthusiasm and desire to assist others
- Comfortable talking to and greeting visitors and associates
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and write in English
- Speak, listen and communicate with a wide variety of persons
- High level of customer service skills.
EXPERIENCE: Experience working with public preferred.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Talent Manager
- Bloodborne pathogen -Bloodborne pathogen: A - Requires knowledge and practice of safety standards. -Bloodborne pathogen: B -- If involved in clinical contact
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires moderate physical effort (lift or carry up to 25 pounds). Prolonged standing up to 8 hours a day.