Patient Financial Representative Senior
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System Glenwood Annex Office
1406 College Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Financial Representative Senior Job in Texarkana
Analyze and review of self-pay accounts to make determination for voluntary free care and work with patients, physicians, social workers and other hospital staff to direct them in applying for any assistance that may be available. Responsible for interviewing patients, providing financial counseling by estimating balances due, and offering opportunities for payment. Secure payment or contract for payment.
- Associate degree preferred
- Basic knowledge of insurance processing in addition to an understanding of collection laws and techniques.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Three years of experience in hospital settings, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.