Patient Financial Representative - Cash Posting Job in Irving
The Patient Financial Representative is an entry level position that is responsible for the duties and services that are of a support nature to the RCBS High Performance Work Teams. Ensures that all processes are performed in a timely and efficient manner. Performs assigned duties such as mail handling, scanning, sorting, assembly, copying, faxing and data entry. Although this position is entry level, it is of a developmental nature with expectation of future growth within the RCBS.
- Ensures daily productivity standards are met.
- Performs medical record requests when necessitated by payers. Monitors to ensure receipt of records within established target. Provides management with reports of outstanding requests when targets are not met.
- Perform support services for departmental Associates such as faxing of documents, copying, printing of forms, data entry and reception relief.
- Gathers all information needed to ensure payment of the claim.
- Responsible for requesting, printing and forwarding all required documentation to payers.
- Retrieve EOB’s as necessary as required.
- Process handwritten adjustments.
- Performs mail retrieval, sorting, distribution and inter-facility delivery duties for all RCBS Associates.
- Performs all scanning related activities.
- Works collaboratively with team members to assist in keeping workload evenly distributed.
- Coordinates, communicates and assists in monitoring work flow and work tasks as necessary to manage fluctuating volumes.
- Provides feedback to team and team lead to help in identifying process educational, and mediation needs through Management By Fact process.
- Ensures quality standards are met in clerical services performed in accordance with Integrity and Compliance guidelines.
- And all other duties assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalency required
- Post HS education preferred
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.925.