Patient Care Technician - IMC
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
Nursing & Nursing Support
GSMC - Marshall-15700
811 S. Washington Ave.
Marshall, TX 75670
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Care Technician - IMC Job in Marshall
Provide basic nursing care to specified patients under the direction of a licensed nurse and in conformance with hospital policy and procedures.
The Patient Care Technician should be a dependable, honest, enthusiastic team player. If you have excellent customer service skills and eagerness to help others, we encourage you to apply
- Must possess current CNA license with the eligibility to practice in the state of Texas.
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- Previous experience as a patient care technician preferred.
- Specialized Training
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer Skills
- Computer literacy is desired