Patient Care Tech II - Sitter Pool - PRN
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi South
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Care Tech II - Sitter Pool - PRN Job in Corpus Christi
Under the direction of a licensed professional performs various service related activities in support of patient care through basic patient care, general cleaning and supplies distribution. The Patient Care Technician Senior may do some basic unit assistant/secretary duties, supervised by professional nurse/Manager/Director.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging.The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and computer literacy is required.
- 3 to 5 years previous experience as a Patient Care Tech in a hospital setting preferred.
- CPR (American Heart Association)
Per Diem As Needed