Patient Care Tech II - Med/Surg Telemetry C
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi South
5950 Saratoga Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Care Tech II - Med/Surg Telemetry C Job in Corpus Christi
Under the direction of a licensed professional performs various service related activities in support of patient care through basic patient care, general cleaning and supplies distribution. The Patient Care Technician Senior may do some basic unit assistant/secretary duties, supervised by professional nurse/Manager/Director.
In our Medical Surgical Telemetry units, we see a variety of medical and post-op surgical patients. We have the capacity to remotely monitor our patient’s telemetry status. For that reason, all of our Registered Nurses receive telemetry training and are ACLS certified. Our unit is fast-paced and there is always an opportunity to learn about new disease processes. This unit will provide you with the fundamental basics that are essential for any nurse when applying your knowledge in the acute care setting.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Spohn family!
High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and computer literacy is required.
- 3 to 5 years previous experience as a Patient Care Tech in a hospital setting preferred.
- CPR (American Heart Association)