Patient Care Tech II - Med/Surg 7NT Gastro - PRN
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
600 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Care Tech II - Med/Surg 7NT Gastro - PRN Job in Corpus Christi
Under the direction of a licensed professional performs various service related activities in support of patient care through basic patient care, general cleaning and supplies distribution. The Patient Care Technician Senior may do some basic unit assistant/secretary duties, supervised by professional nurse/Manager/Director.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/experience Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and computer literacy is required.
- 3 to 5 years previous experience as a Patient Care Tech in a hospital setting preferred.
- CPR (American Heart Association)
Per Diem As Needed