Patient Care Tech I - IMC Cardiovascular
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
GSMC - Longview-15500
700 E. Marshall Ave.
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Care Tech I - IMC Cardiovascular Job in Longview
May work in a specialized area (ICU, Critical Care Unit). Must be able to perform additional clinical procedures (phlebotomy, EKG, other diagnostic procedures). May be specialized to perform some clinical treatments that the CNA or NA cannot do. Supervised by professional nurse/Manager.Apply Now Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool
- CNA certification preferred upon hire; Certification required after 60 days of employment.
- High School Graduate (or equivalent) preferred.
- Previous experience as a patient care technician preferred.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.