7PM - 7AM
Patient Care Tech
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Care Tech Job in Longview
Provide basic physical and or personal care to specified patients under the direction of a licensed nurse and in conformance with hospital policy and procedures.
- CNA certification preferred upon hire. Certification required after 60 days of employment.
- High School Graduate (or equivalent) preferred.
- Previous experience as a patient care technician preferred.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.