Patient Account Specialist Senior - General Surgery
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Surgery Associates Texarkana
Share This Job On
Patient Account Specialist Senior - General Surgery Job in Texarkana
The Patient Account Specialist Senior is responsible for the accurate and timely billing and collecting of physician services.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college course work a plus.
- Ability to operate telephone, computer, copier, fax machine and 10-key calculator by touch.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum three years of physician billing experience.
- Candidate must possess the following:
- Extensive knowledge of CPT, HCPCS and ICD-9 coding principles in a multi-specialty physician practice. Thorough understanding of government and commercial payer guidelines as well as reimbursement methodologies.
- Ability to successfully perform all aspects of the physician billing cycle including initial claim submission, payer rejection resolution, denial follow-up, secondary appeal and refund processing.
- Advanced understanding of medical terminology.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.