Patient Account Specialist Senior
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Houston Office and TLRA Revenue Cycle
2707 North Loop West
Houston, TX 77008
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Account Specialist Senior Job in Houston
Provides medical collection services for TLRA collection units. Utilizes a strong background as a medical collection specialist to successfully resolve accounts placed with TLRA for collection. This involves performing collection activities related to follow-up and account resolution, and includes communication to patients, clients, reimbursement vendors, and other external entities while adhering to all client, state and federal guidelines. Patient and client satisfaction is essential. Associates in the collection unites are expected to knave knowledge of the overall collection work processes for the both active AR and BD inventory.
- HS Diploma or equivalency require
- Post HS education preferred
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service call enter environment with a focus on healthcare billing/collections or collection agency environment or 3 years’ experience working in a client service or marketing capacity, preferably in a healthcare or collection agency environment.
- General hospital A/R accounts knowledge is required.
- PC skills in a Windows environment are required. Solid knowledge and utilization of desktop applications to include Word and Excel are essential.
- College education, previous Insurance Company claims experience and/or health care billing trade school education may be considered in lieu of formal hospital experience.