5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Patient Access Representative Lead - Admitting - Full Time
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS GS Longview Medical Plaza II 703 E Marshall Ave
Share This Job On
Patient Access Representative Lead - Admitting - Full Time Job in Longview
Acts as a lead resource person to provide guidance and accountability for the Admitting department which encompasses registration, insurance verification pre-certification and cashiering. Offers suggestions to optimize staff performance through process redesign, policy/procedure implementation, communications and outcome feedback. Serves as a liaison between the Admitting Department and other Departments.
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of three years of Patient Admitting and Registration experience or its equivalent is required.
- Maintains current knowledge of registration processes and systems, regulation and third-party payer issues, and automated systems through literature review and in-service.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret customer requirements and recommends procedures for compliance with regulations and standards.
- Displays on-going leadership in promoting positive attitudes and ensuring exceptional customer service. Serves as a coach, mentor, team builder and facilitator.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate and work with physicians, physician office personnel, associates and others in order to expedite the registration process to avoid negative patient service.
- Displays creativity in making process recommendations and to implement such change.
- Is self-directed, global thinker with the ability to work with groups as well as independently.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle a high degree of pressure, heavy workloads, multiple requests, numerous interruptions, and short deadlines in a positive manner.
- Functional to intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Dan Revada at email@example.com