Patient Access Representative I PT/20HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Access Representative I PT/20HRS Job in Santa Fe
Have an introductory knowledge of the health system and what services are offered. Have full working knowledge of one of the following areas listed below:
* Able to schedule ancillary procedures appropriately, keeping location instructions, patient demographics and insurance requirements in mind while receiving support from leadership.
* Able to schedule primary and specialty office visits appropriately, keeping location instructions, patient demographics and insurance requirements in mind while receiving support from leadership.
* Employee will verify eligibility; obtain benefits as well as any pre-authorizations or referrals needed. Position is also responsible for data entry into EPIC as indicated for assigned OP surgeries, IP surgeries, and any diagnostic procedures.
* Employee will verify patient demographics, scheduled date and place of service for upcoming procedure as well as collect any co-pays, patient payment estimator (PPE), past due amounts or bad debt the patient may have. Employee will obtain the patient payment (PPE) take full or partial payments as well as set up payment plans.
* Accuracy level and customer service scores must be consistent with the expectations of a new employee and the employee must continually desire to learn new objectives while increasing their accuracy level and customer service scores through training and coaching. Employee must adhere to all employee codes of conduct to ensure their actions are consistent with the mission of Christus St. Vincent Health System as we continue to extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ. This positon follows departmental productivity and quality control measure as set forth my management.