Patient Access Rep Sr - Tyler Job in Tyler
Performs duties relative to financial aspects of patient care, including financial counseling, billing and collection of accounts. Assists managers with various other duties as necessary.
- Submits insurance claims to third party payors electronically and on paper. Follows up on unpaid third party claims to resolution (payment or denial).
- Evaluates and processes accounts for adjustments, charity, outside assistance or bad debt. Analyzes accounts to ensure full reimbursement and to satisfy patient and/or insurance company inquiries.
- Collects balances due from patients using phone calls, personal contact, statements, letters or third party services.
- Receives, processes and responds to correspondence or phone inquiries from patients, guarantors, insurance companies, attorneys, etc.
- Compiles data, tracks results and reports to management.
- May be assigned specialty responsibilities in the areas of refunds, reconciliation, balancing and/or posting and in data collection and analysis.
- Handles difficult patient account management issues referred by other staff.
- Assists managers with various duties including, but not limited to, review of write-offs, adjustments, refunds and discounts; coordinating work group activities; and training of other staff.
- High School Diploma
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.