Patient Access Educator II
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Moderate Overnight Travel Up To 30 Percent
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
Share This Job On
Apply Now Patient Access Educator II Job in Tyler
The Patient Access Educator II develops implements and maintains formal new hire orientation and on-going training programs. Education will be focused on associate development to achieve data integrity as it relates to managing receivables and maximizing reimbursement. The Educator performs Quality reviews and provides feedback to ensure a high level of accuracy on all admissions. The Educator effectively conveys and communicates information and ideas to internal and external customers. This is a professional position that requires proficient teaching abilities and the interpersonal skills to establish trusting relationships with Associates and Management, and is responsible for the development of improved performance competencies for the department staff.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops implements and maintains new hire orientation and on-going training programs.
• Identifies on-going educational needs for internal and external customers.
• Monitors associate accuracy; provides feedback and individual training to enhance performance.
• Maintains knowledge of current regulatory rules and requirements (e.g. JCAHO, HIPAA, CMS, and other federal and state guidelines).
• Maintains knowledge of reimbursement requirements for all payers.
• Participates in the development and testing of system applications and provides training.
• Possesses thorough knowledge of personnel, administrative, and department policies and procedures.
· High School Diploma