Paramedic- Urgent Care Clinic
CHRISTUS Physician Group/Ambulatory
CHRISTUS Velocity Care Clinic Airline
2151 Airline Drive
Bossier City, LA 71111
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Paramedic- Urgent Care Clinic Job in Bossier City
Paramedics perform the functions of a paramedic in re-assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of assigned patients under supervision in an Emergency Department serving patients of all ages, according to established standards and practices.
- Must be able to prioritize workflow on a daily basis. Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken form with individuals of various education levels including physicians. Ability to interpret medical terminology and possess an understanding of human anatomy and physiology.
- Experience in the specialty applied for will be given preference
- Licensed to practice as a Paramedic in the State of Louisiana
- BLS within 3 months of hire required
- ACLS within 6 months of hire required
- PALS within 6 months of hire required