Paramedic- CHRISTUS EMS
CHRISTUS EMS Longview Mobberly Avenue
2201 South Mobberly Avenue
Longview, TX 75602
Share This Job On
Apply Now Paramedic- CHRISTUS EMS Job in Longview
The EMT-Paramedic is responsible for administering appropriate emergency medical treatment to people who have been injured in accidents or have other medical conditions. Must be able to operate an advanced life support ambulance to administer care. Routinely assist with the inspection of the ambulance and related equipment to ensure proper operation and sanitary cleanliness.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred; and completion of approved EMT Paramedic Training Program
- Minimum of one year of experience in EMT-P duties and responsibilities preferred.
- Experience and/or training all required medical equipment and tools as it relates to job duties.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, medical documents, and procedure manuals necessary to administer safe, effective, and excellent patient care. Ability to document medical information as needed and required.
- Ability to perform any math necessary to administer safe, effective, and excellent patient care.
- Proficient personal computer skills with most current database and software applications needed to perform the essential duties of the job position.
- Able to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must never have been fined, excluded from, or have had any restitution obligations from a federal health care program, or any governing agencies overseeing the operations of Champion EMS. Current certification from Texas Department of Health as a Texas EMT Paramedic. Must possess and keep current a Texas EMT-P license, Class C Texas Driver's license, and CPR certification. At hire, or after Champion designated period of time, must have and keep current ACLS, PALS, BTLS, and EVOC certifications.