CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances DeHaven Surgery Ctr Tyler
1424 East Front Street
Tyler, TX 75702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Ophthalmic Tech Job in Tyler
This position performs high quality ophthalmic procedures, focusing on patient care and education.
- Performs all ophthalmic examinations/procedures according to establish departmental protocols
- Prepares, positions, transfers and informs patients
- Documents and maintains records of examinations/procedures
- Performs assigned room cleanup tasks including disposal, cleaning, inventory and restocking of supplies and equipment
- Performs all assigned transactions to ensure that accurate patient and exam/procedure information is recorded in a timely fashion for the patient medical record and billing purposes
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic typing and computer skills (data entry or word processing)
- Completion of a formal course for Ophthalmic Assistant.
- Knowledge of medical instrumentation and its proper care and usage needed for ophthalmology.
- Good understanding of ophthalmic practice and patient care.
- 1 years of experience in any direct patient care setting
- 1 years of experience in an Ophthalmic setting is preferred
- BLS (Must obtain at hire if not already acquired)