Apply Now Operations Trainer II Job in Houston
The Operations Trainer II implements and maintains daily training related to specific job functions and standard operating protocols to all operations associates. Therefore, the Operations Trainer is expected to have advanced knowledge of all of TLRA’s business lines and services, operational procedures and work functions, client service level agreements and expectations, and collection systems functionality. The Operations Trainer must be thoroughly versed in the collection practices associated with healthcare receivables. The Operations Trainer must be able to communicate effectively with all types of people at all levels. The Operations Trainer works collaboratively with the System Director, Manager of Education and Quality Assurance, Operations Managers and Supervisors to assist in the development of enthusiastic, ongoing educational and training resources. The Operations Trainer also acts as a resource available for training and consultation to clients and associates.
- Engages associates in a variety of training methods, including visual & auditory classroom training, “on-the-floor” training, web-based training…etc.
- Implements and maintains daily training related to specific job functions and operational standard operating protocols to all operations associates.
- Provides daily training on effective collection techniques for all operations units.
- Executes daily training on effective and appropriate utilization of all operations systems such as Meditech and CUBS.
- Participates in the development and testing of system applications and provides training.
- Sets up testing times and dates, administering test and assisting with questions and issues.
- |Assists with ensuring compliance with HIPAA and FDCPA training.
- Actively monitors associate accuracy for training purposes, provides feedback and individual training to assist supervisors enhance associate performance.
- Performs ongoing reviews of collector’s desk activity for appropriateness.
- Fosters daily interpersonal interaction with collection staff for guidance and support.
- Ensures adherence to all collection policy and procedures and standard operating protocols (SOPs).
- Available at all times to provide assistance to associates to address questions and operational issues.
- Collaborates with the System Director, Manager of Education and Quality Assurance, Operations Managers and Supervisors to assist in the development of training resources and programs.
- Communicates effectively all training aspects of TLRA using multiple resources.
- Completes required training as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma