Open House Hiring Event for RNs, RTs and Nurse Externs
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
600 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Open House Hiring Event for RNs, RTs and Nurse Externs Job in Corpus Christi
Open House Hiring Event - Registered Nurse, Graduate Nurse and Nurse Extern
Join CHRISTUS Shoreline leadership team for an Open House Hiring Event! This is a great opportunity to come and meet the hiring managers to learn more about Shoreline Hospital’s open positions for: Registered Nurse, Graduate Nurse, and Nurse Extern.
- Date: Thursday, April 29, 2021
- Time: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Shoreline North Tower 3rd Floor - Auditorium C
Feel free to attend in your scrubs
RSVP on Eventbrite at:
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Registered Nurse with active, unencumbered RN Texas or Compact licensure
- Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
- Six (6) months or more of RN work experience
- BLS Certification required
- ACLS certification highly desired/recommended
- Up to $15K Sign-on bonus available for qualifying candidates!
- Work Type: Full Time or PRN
New Grad - Nurse Residency Requirements (#9013):
- Registered Nurse with valid, unencumbered Texas license
- BLS certification required (American Heart Association)
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- $5K Sign on Bonus for 2-year commitment (paid in 2 installments)
- COHORT START DATE: Monday, July 19th, 2021 (Must have RN license prior to start date)
- Work Type: Full Time
Nurse Extern I - Nursing Internship Requirements (#10732)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 4th year nursing student from an accredited 4-year college or a 3rd & 4th semester nursing student from a 2-year accredited college.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited 2-year or 4-year nursing program.
- Previous experience in patient care through fundamentals classes in the nursing program.
- CPR (American Heart Association).
- Work Type: Per Diem as Needed