8AM - 5PM
Office Manager - Clinical Education Department
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Share This Job On
Apply Now Office Manager - Clinical Education Department Job in Longview
Under general supervision of the System Administrative Director, Clinical Education, the Office Manager is responsible for providing office management for the CHRISTUS Clinical Education Department. The Office Manager will provide administrative and secretarial support for the Clinical Education department. The Office Manager will be in a position to interface daily with various constitutes, including directors and senior leadership at the system level, the general public, and other CHRISTUS Health Associates. The Office Manager will possess an in-depth knowledge of company procedures and structure. Relieves management of routine tasks. Handles project-oriented duties and held accountable for completion of such duties.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides administrative support for the clinical education team.
· Coordinates meetings, including scheduling, communication, follow-up, minutes, food arrangements and overall organization.
· Process and maintain financial records for office supplies and equipment, invoices, and assisting the Director with budget tracking.
· Ensure supplies are adequately stocked and readily available at all times. Provide assistance in ordering supplies for special projects as needed.
· Oversees the maintenance, organization and general appearance of the department, including bulletin boards, supply and storage rooms.
· Prepares appropriate check requests, requisitions, memberships for departmental needs, and assists with special projects as assigned.
· Organize and maintain all magazine, periodicals, reference books and miscellaneous reference materials.
· Coordinate and manage the DAISY and Bee awards. Schedule the celebrations.
· Schedule training classes and prepare the necessary classroom paperwork for each instructor.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES – AHA
· Create and maintain the AHA skills check off sign ups through SignUp Genius.
· Assign online Heartcode modules to associates through Healthstream.
· Maintain CPR e-card inventory and replenish as necessary.
· Assign e-cards to associates after they have completed their skills check off.
· Maintain off-site instructor files.
· Receive and process payment from off-site instructors for CPR cards.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES – LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
· Maintain Excellent Customer Service Standards
· Engage in teamwork and team building processes in the Education Department, Nursing Leadership Team, and areas of responsibility.
· Provide technical leadership in the administration of the Healthstream Learning Management System (LMS) and integrated tools such as Genesis.
· Provide learning management system LMS training and support to users across the organization
· Create and maintain user records including curriculum, training assignments, groups, and access privileges
· Contribute to organizational/departmental process improvement projects through the creation and maintenance of databases for collection of nursing quality data and education department data.
· Write and run system reports and develop custom reports to meet stakeholder needs
· Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data entered into the learning management system; investigate and resolve any data or system inconsistencies or discrepancies.
· Perform testing to assure accuracy of setup and functionality of online courses.
· Perform all duties required for e-learning content launch, testing, assignment and support for internally produced as well as 3rd party course content
· Maintain relationships and contracts with 3rd party online learning vendors (content related)
· Support the organization with custom e-learning course content development and curriculum development
· Provide guidance on LMS upgrade needs/future functionality
· Support and troubleshoot online course testing and deployment
· Develop curriculum consistent with organization and nursing goals.
· Serves as system educator and coordinator for e-learning and intranet functions (i.e., HealthStream and Epic).
· Schedule and publicize live classes and e-learning opportunities.
· Provides technical support to the Education department.
· Participates in applicable organizational committees and departmental meetings.
· Support content development and evaluation of all system education programs when needed, with focus on: content, continuous improvements for repeated programs, improvement in knowledge of participants, instructor presentation, ability to meet objectives
· High school diploma required with college-level business administration or equivalent a plus.
· Computer literacy skills required.
· Excellent in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
· Good knowledge of office procedures and ability to operate office equipment.
· Possesses above average secretarial/administrative skills.
· People-oriented, maintains good working relationships, is flexible, dependable, and innovative.
· Possesses good decision-making, organizational and prioritization skills.
· Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
· Ability to deal with changing work assignments and workloads while maintaining a professional attitude.
· Self-motivated / self-directed.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and communication.
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Secretarial courses, computer, typing
· Light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature.
Minimum three to five years’ experience as a facility’s coordinator in a large office and a minimum five - ten years secretarial/administrative support experience.
Full Time, Monday - Friday