Office Coordinator - Pedi Neurology
Children’s Hospital of San Antonio
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital of San Antonio
Share This Job On
Office Coordinator - Pedi Neurology Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
The Clinic Office Coordinator will provide leadership, support, direction, and focus for the outpatient clinic. The Clinic Office Coordinator is expected to continue to close communication with other department leadership by providing effective and efficient clinic patient access of the Ambulatory Services in the Children’s Hospital of San Antonio (CHOSA).
· High school diploma or equivalent is required
· Associate degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience within the healthcare industry to include: Knowledge of admission, registration requirements, scheduling and Emergency department access.
· Must possess a general working knowledge in integrity requirements and procedures.
· Must have practical knowledge of common office software applications.