CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd LifeCenter Marshall
612 South Grove Street
Marshall, TX 75670
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Office Assistant Job in Marshall
Provides administrative support for Directors to include: scheduling, tracking, and reporting information. Provides clerical support to include typing and answering calls.Receives and responds to routine correspondence. Compiles basic information for inclusion in reports. This is a patient facing role.
Performs general secretarial duties to include:
- Interacting with patients
- Processing mail
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Coordinating meetings
- Transcribing minutes.
- Serves as receptionist to the department.
- Provides exceptional professional and courteous service to all internal and external customers.
- Assists in maintaining the daily operation of the Department.
- Assists in data analysis and reports trends to management as needed.
- Works with little supervision with ability to use critical thinking skills and utilize own judgment in making decisions.
- Completes other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills with various software programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other department specific programs
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative level secretarial experience
Per Diem As Needed