Occupational Therapist - Physical Therapy - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
Share This Job On
Occupational Therapist - Physical Therapy - PRN Job in San Antonio
Provides Occupational Therapy Services to patients referred, including assessment, treatment plan development and implementation with the follow-up and discharge planning. Actively assists with clinical aspects of the department, including program development, department operations and Performance Improvement activities. Assists with supervising and coordinating the Occupational Therapy and Occupational Therapy Assistant Student programs. In addition, supervises Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants, Rehab Technicians, and Volunteers.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills (CSRH-WH) is a 150-bed hospital serving the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Specialized care includes orthopedic and surgical services, ICU, women’s services, a newborn nursery, comprehensive cardiovascular care from diagnostics to open heart surgery, vascular lab, sleep center, emergency services, the CHRISTUS Weight Loss Institute, wound care, rehabilitation, and more. The campus also boasts an Outpatient Imaging Center and three medical plazas, one of which houses our CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Health Center.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university in the area of Occupational Therapy is required.
- All modalities/equipment used by an Occupational Therapy Assistant as outlined by the Texas Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners.
- Licensed as an Occupational Therapist by the State Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners of Texas.
- BLS certification is required.
- Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening, each year thereafter as an employee.
Per Diem As Needed