Occupational Therapist - Physical Therapy Job in Corpus Christi
Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy programs in a variety of sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to their handicaps. Teaches patient skills and techniques required for participation in activities. Studies and evaluates patient's reactions to the program and prepares progress reports.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging. The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Occupational Therapy; Bachelors degree required
- Knowledgeable of the American Occupational Therapy Association Code of Ethics and the Guide to Occupational Therapy Practice. Excellent communication skills
- New graduates accepted; experience preferred
- Current license by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy Examiners
- CPR - American Heart Association
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.