Occupational Therapist - Occupational Therapy
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Occupational Therapist - Occupational Therapy Job in Texarkana
Provides occupational therapy services. Evaluates patients, sets goals, plans programs and treats patients according to the physician's orders; maintains required records and notes; assists with directing technicians and support personnel, assumes responsibility for occupational charges; participates in educational programs; follow all CHRISTUS St. Michael and departmental policy and procedures.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy program.
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in physical therapy is acceptable.
- Maintains current licensure/registration/certification and provides the hospital with proof of indicated requirements.
- Experience in NICU is preferred
- BCLS certification.