Apply Now OB/GYN - Full Time Job in Santa Fe
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is seeking a full time BC/BE OB/Gyn to join our Women's Care Specialists team in sunny Santa Fe, New Mexico. The team consists of OBGYNs, Certified Nurse Midwives, and an office based PA working collaboratively to provide full scope obstetrical and gynecological care. Our team cares for women from across all of northern New Mexico and delivers about 950 babies annually, enjoys a lower than average c-section rate, and practices in a beautiful and newly renovated clinic space just minutes from the hospital.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in the beautiful mountain-west city of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Santa Fe sees over 300 sunny days per year, all four seasons, commute times around 15 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, as well as a thriving cultural, art, food, and music scene. We have easy access to skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, fishing, and more. Our 200 bed facility is a Level III trauma center, the only trauma center in Northern New Mexico, is a Mayo Clinic Care Network Member, and serves a seven county area with over 300,000 residents.
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunities including $20k sign on bonus, $20k in retention bonuses, and $25k relocation assistance provided plus engagement bonus opportunity year two forward.
- Annual CME and licensure/membership dues funded
- Employer paid, occurrence based malpractice coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, and vision coverage day one, choice of FAS or HSA
- 403b long term savings plan with 4.25% employer contribution from day one
- Excellent short and long term disability, as well as long term care policy, fully employer paid