Apply Now Nurse Practitioner - Breast Care Job in Santa fe
Live and practice in a place you love.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent Health System is seeking a full time Advanced Practice Provider (Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) to join our comprehensive cancer center team with focus on breast care here in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico. Our program seeks to deliver high quality breast care close to home for our Northern New Mexico communities, offering a broad range of services including preventive care, genetic counseling, breast cancer surgery, and reconstructive surgery, delivering care for both cancerous and non-cancerous conditions.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with our fellowship trained surgical breast oncologist to grow a comprehensive and cutting edge breast care program
- Practice at full scope in our outpatient care settings, with surgical assist potential.
- Participate in the multidisciplinary care of patients in a patient-centered and provider led team based environment
- Practice within a new state of the art cancer center offering the latest technology
- Draw on the expertise and resources provided to you through our Mayo Clinic Care Network membership
- Participate in clinical research and care delivery through our innovative Breast Cancer Navigation Program for Native American Women
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system. We are a level III trauma center providing for our region's 300,000+ residents. We are a compassionate family of 2,500+ healthcare associates who care deeply about making a positive and healthy impact in our community through our hospital and outpatient clinic settings.
As an employed provider with CHRISTUS St. Vincent you'll benefit from:
- Practice and growth opportunities within a financially stable, clinically excellent organization that prioritizes the employee experience
- Strong compensation offering a base salary guarantee with wRVU upside opportunity
- Generous bonus package including commencement, retention, engagement, and relocation bonuses
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness packages including medical, dental, and vision coverage available day one of employment, Pet Insurance, Calm App access, and 4.25% employer contribution to your retirement savings plan
- CME and Licensure Reimbursement benefit of $5k per year
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
Here in Santa Fe, you can live and practice in a scenic, world-renowned mountain-west city that enjoys 300+ sunny days per year, a place where commutes are minimal, the air is clear, and where you can leave work and be on a ski slope, a golf course, stream or lake, a hiking, biking or wilderness trail within minutes. We are seeking someone to be a part of our diverse "city different." A special place well-known for its culture, steeped in the arts, history and a culinary scene that offers an unparalleled ease of living balanced with excellent professional opportunity.
Interested to learn more or apply? Send CV to Heather Rising, Director Physician Recruitment & Integration at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master's Degree from an accredited training program.
- Post-graduate training experience practicing within a comprehensive breast care program preferred though not required, newly certified providers encouraged to apply as well.
- Preference given to candidates with experience practicing within an NAPBC Accredited program or helping to achieve NAPBC Accreditation.
Licenses, Registrations or Certifications:
- Advanced Practitioner License in New Mexico or ability to obtain; plus CSR and DEA
- NPs: Certification as an NP through ANCC or AANP required with AOCNP preferred
- PAs: Certification as a PA through NCCPA