Apply Now Nurse Externship- Longview Job in Longview
The Nurse Extern, under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care. The NURSE EXTERN will utilize the nursing process, assisting the RN in the provision of individualized care of patient in an attempt to assist the patient in adapting to his/her disease process and achieving the highest level of wellness.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Currently enrolled in an accreditation RN degree program, with a minimum GPA of 3.25
- Second and Third level students (must graduate May 2023 or later)
- Maintain current BLS
Upon application review you will be emailed some additional details with a request to submit:
- A copy of your transcript
- Two letters of recommendation (one peer and one professional from instructor or RN)
- A 500 word essay on why you have chosen a career in nursing and how to plan to apply the CHRISTUS Core values to your individual practice, both as a nurse extern and as a professional registered nurse
Per Diem As Needed
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Sarah Ramm at email@example.com or 214-783-4024.