Nurse Extern I-Nursing Internship-PRN Job in Alexandria
Under the supervision and/or direction of the Registered Nurse, the Nurse Extern I performs various direct patient care activities in accordance with the Nursing Department policies and procedures. The Nurse Extern I can assist with the care of hospitalized patients. The Nurse Extern I may be assigned other functions in accordance with hospital/department policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Currently enrolled in an RN accredited school of professional nursing to obtain either an associate degree or bachelor’s degree as an RN.
- Must have completed their first clinical and be in good standing in the nursing program.
- Proficient in basic nursing tasks.
- Six (6) months experience in a hospital preferred, but not required.
- American Heart Association BLS required within two (2) weeks of employment.
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.